On the 38th episode of The Small Machine Talks, a.m. kozak interviewed co-editors of BAD NUDES magazine and BAD BOOKS press, Thomas Molander and Fawn Parker. They talked about their personas as publishers, how that differs from them in real life, the discarding of genre boundaries in their creative approaches, and the last haircuts they received.
Episode 38 – Interview with Bad Nudes’ Thomas Molander and Fawn Parker
November 1, 2018 Season 3,
- Episode 58 – Experiment-O – Part 1
- The Small Machine Talks Episode 57 Trees, Rain, Bicycles, Gardens, Wandering, Spring!
- Episode 56: Solo Book Chat – Adele Barclay’s Renaissance Normcore and If I Were In A Cage I’d Reach Out For You
- Episode 55: Interview with Dessa Bayrock, Post Ghost Press
- Episode 54: Interview with Monty Reid, director of VERSeFest
above/ground press Anne Carson Anstruther Press Arc Art House Cafe Bad Nudes Bird Buried Press Blue Mondays Book*Hug Bywords.ca Canthius Chris Johnson Claire Farley Conyer Clayton Dalton Derkson feminism Guillaume Morisette Ian Martin In/Words Invisible Publishing Jason Christie JC Bouchard Joseph Ianni Klara Du Plessis Knife Fork Book Lagavulin Liam Burke Lisa Robertson Manahil Bandukwala Manx montreal Natalie Hanna Ottawa International Writers Festival ottawa small press book fair Plan 99 rob mclennan Room Magazine Sandra Ridley Sarah MacDonell Sawdust The Puritan toronto Tree VERSeFest visual poetry
© All rights reserved. AngelHousePress.com